Patrice Bouédibéla - TV Moderator

I remember my first encounter with Patrice. It was at CEBIT Hannover, where he moderated an after-work show. His down-to-earth nature was very impressive, especially as he went straight on to tell me about his congolese roots and immediately switched to french, when he learnt I could manage some french language.

Patrice Bouédibéla  was born on 1.11.1974 in Berlin to a congolese dad and a german mum. After highschool, he took up several jobs as an extra,  initially with  record shops and later in various roles on TV series and daily soaps. In 1996, his performance at a Berlin Night Club caught MTV's attention, hence his first job in the docudrama "MTV Road Rules". MTV Urban, TRL Urban and Brand:neu are other programs he moderated on MTV.


His career cuts across other major TV broadcasting stations like RTL (Peking Express) and ARTE (Rock in the city).

He functioned as a german ambassador for intercultural exchange in 2008 - the european year of intercultural dialogue.



2 Kommentare:

  1. There is always something to learn about the people around me each time I visit your blog.
    Thanks for the free service.
    Gilbert.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello Guilbert: Welcome. Actually I should be thanking loyal and encouraging readers like you..
    Believe me, it's not just you who learns something new each time you come around, it's a learning and amazing process for me too each time...

    One Love,

    SEA

    AntwortenLöschen

Tell us what you think